Print Friendly Recipe
- Memaw from Clara
- 10-2/3 oz (297.5 grm). flour
- 1 oz (28 grm). butter
- 4 oz (112 grm). sugar
- 2 oz (56 grm). chopped hazelnuts
- 1 egg
- 4-1/2 oz (126 grm). Nutella
- Cream butter and sugar til blended.
- Add egg.
- Gradually add flour and hazelnuts mix on low speed.
- Divide into 2 logs.
- Wrap in foil and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Cut each log in 1/4 inch thick slices, and place on baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for about 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completey.
- Put Nutella between 2 cookies.
- Press side together to spread to the edges of cookie.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.