Print Friendly Recipe
- Hot milk sponge cake
Serves/Makes:14 servings - 1 tube cake
- 2 cups (475 ml) flour
- 2 cups (475 ml) white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- 2 tsp (10 ml) baking powder
- 2 tsp (10 ml) vanilla
- 1 tsp (5 ml) almond extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Mix flour and baking powder.
- Heat milk in saucepan just until it boils. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Beat eggs on med. high til foamy, add sugar.
- Continue beating til thick and lemon colored.
- Add extracts.
- Reduce mixer speed to medium, add hot milk.
- Quickly beat in flour mixture.
- Pour into 10 inch tube pan.
- Bake for 45 minuts.
- Prep time 30 minuts, cook time 45 min. Calories 208, chol. 62 mg, carb. 43.4
Really does make a delious short cake.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.