Print Friendly Recipe
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter
- 2 tsp (10 ml) lemon zest
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) lemon juice
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 12 (3") baked tart shells
- 3 egg whites
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) white sugar
- Melt butter in sauce pan.
- Add rind, juice and 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) sugar.
- Beat eggs and egg yolks til thick and add to lemon butter mixture.
- Cook over medium heat stirring constantly.
- Beat 3 egg whites until stiff.
- Gradually add 1/4 cup (60 ml) sugar and beat til stiff and glossy.
- Fill shells with custard, and top with meringue.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) just until tarts are a delicate brown.
- Hope this is what you're looking for.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.