Print Friendly Recipe
- Martha Purdy
Serves/Makes:1 cup approx.
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) olive oil
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) red wine vinegar
- 1 medium shallot, minced or 2 tbsp (30 ml) red onion, minced
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) basil
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) McCormick's Spicy blend, or other general purpose spice blend
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) black pepper
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) Jane's Krazy Mixed Up Salt
- Combine in blender at top speed for about a minute, so that all of the onion or shallot is reduced.
- The result should be a creamy pink dressing.
- Chill overnight in refrigerator.
- The result is a mild, oniony dressing with a slightly sweet edge
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.