Print Friendly Recipe
- Colorful, quick, and can easily be doubled. (I use smoked turkey sausage to cut fat.)
- Jamie McArthur
- 1 package smoked turkey sausage, smoked sausage or kielbasa
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can pinto beans
- 1 can white beans
- 1 can corn
- 1 can peeled diced tomatoes
- 1 cup (225 ml) water
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) oil
- Cut sausage down the middle lengthwise.
- Then cut across in about one-half to one inch sections.
- Heat oil in pan, add sausage and brown.
- Open all the cans. (Do not drain off liquids from cans.)
- Add entire contents of all the cans.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Lightly simmer until heated through.
- This is great reheated, can be frozen. Recipe can easily be doubled or tripled. Good with crunchy cornbread.
This is a one-pan recipe. Easy clean-up!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.