Print Friendly Recipe
- MeMaw from Debi
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) ketchup
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) brown sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) worchestershire
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) cider vinegar
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 tsp (5 ml) garlic powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) mustard powder
- In small saucepan over medium heat, heat all ingredients.
- Bring to a simmer, remove from heat and let cool slightly before using.
- Prep time 10 min. Cook time 10 min.
Cal. 33 chol. 0 mg. carbs. 8.5 g.
Editor Note: The quantity used is important here. There can't be low carbs with sugar and ketchup in it unless you use very little.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.