Print Friendly Recipe
- Savory Pudding (from a Yorkshireman)
Serves/Makes:12 small individual puddings
- 1 cup (225 ml) plain flour
- 1 cup (225 ml) eggs
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- 1 tsp (5 ml) sunflower oil per pudding
- Combine the flour, eggs and milk in a large bowl.
- Add the salt and pepper.
- Whisk the mixture until free of any lumps and air.
- Allow to stand for 30 minutes.
- Place 1 tsp (5 ml) of the oil in a bun tin (1 tsp (5 ml) per pudding).
- Place in a very hot (as hot as the oven will go) oven 5 minutes or until the oil is smoking.
- Add the pudding mixture to the hot oil (this will spit).
- Cook for 16 to 18 minutes or until tall and golden brown.
- Traditional Yorkshire Pudding -
This receipe never fails !!
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.