Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 cup (225 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 tsp (5 ml). onion salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). dried chives
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). white pepper
- 1 pinch dried oregano
- 1 cup (225 ml) buttermilk
- Put first 8 ingredients in a small bowl and combine well.
- Beat mixture with an electric mixer on low speed for about 5 seconds then increase speed to medium and beat until smooth, about 20 seconds.
- Scrape down sides of bowl with a rubber spatula.
- Increase speed to high and gradually add buttermilk, beating constantly until all the milk is incorporated and the dressing is very smooth, about 2 minutes more.
- Cover and refrigerate dressing for at least 12 hours.
- Stir well before serving.
- Will keep covered and refrigerates for up to 2 weeks.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.