Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 cup (225 ml) mayonaisse (do not use salad dressing)
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) sour cream
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) onion powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) dried parsley
- 1 tsp (5 ml) dried chives
- buttermilk, to thin
- Put mayonaisse in bowl.
- Add rest of ingredients, and whisk til well blended.
- Put in container and chill.
- Add enough buttermilk to thin a little.
- This is really better than any store bought. I also mix all the dry ingredients together and put in a zip lock bag and store. This way I have the makin's when ever I need them.
Prep time about 3 min. Cal. 101, chol. 7 mg. carb. 6.9g.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.