Print Friendly Recipe
- Delicious unbaked chocolate cookie
- 2 cups (475 ml) sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) cocoa
- 1 cup (225 ml) coconut
- 3 cups (700 ml) oatmeal
- Place sugar, butter and milk in saucepan.
- Bring to a low boil until butter is melted stirring often.
- Remove from stove.
- Add cocoa, coconut and oatmeal; stir to combine.
- Drop by spoonfulls onto waxed paper, let stand until firm.
- Cookies can then be placed in an airtight containter or zip-lock bag and be left on your counter.
- Our family likes to put them in their bag/container and put them in the refrigerator, as they are delicious cold.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.