Print Friendly Recipe
- A good and easy Pampered Chef recipe
- M Kvick
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). pkg. refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 cups (475 ml) or 8 oz (224 grm). shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 oz (28 grm). or 1/4 cup (60 ml) fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) fresh basil leaves, snipped, or 2 tsp (10 ml) dried basil leaves
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 4 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Using lightly floured dough and pizza roller, roll out pizza crust on 12"X15" baking stone to within 1 inch of edge of stone.
- Sprinkle crust with 1 cup (225 ml) of the mozzarella cheese; set aside.
- Using Deluxe Cheese Grater, grate parmesan cheese.
- Using kitchen cutter, snip basil.
- In brown, combine the remaining 1 cup (225 ml) mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, basil and mayo; mix well.
- Using garlic press, press garlic over cheese mixture; mix well.
- Using Vario Slicer thinly slice tomatoes; arrange in single layer over cheese on crust.
- Using medium stainless steel scoop, place mozzarella cheese mixture over tomatoes; spread to cover evenly.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until top is golden brown and bubbly.
- Serve warm.
- Cut with pizza cutter; serve with mini serving spatula.
- 130 calories and 9 grams of fat per serving.
The recipe calls for all kinds of Pampered Chef products but decipher those into regular cooking utensils and you'll do great.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.