Print Friendly Recipe
- A nice light summer dessert
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 1 4 oz (112 grm). package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 15 oz (420 grm). can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). container Cool Whip
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) finely chopped walnuts
- Place Cool Whip, pineapple with juice, unprepared box of pudding, nuts in large bowl.
- Mix together well. I find a plastic spoon works best.
- Refrigerate at least 2-3 hours for the flavors to mix together.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.