Print Friendly Recipe
- 3/4 lb (.3 kg). cooked fish fillets
- 1 cup (225 ml) mashed potatoes
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) lemon juice
- 1 tsp (5 ml) chopped parsley
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) thyme
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) onion powder
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) breadcrumbs
- Mix together all ingredients, except breadcrumbs.
- Shape into cakes.
- Coat with breadcrumbs.
- Arrange onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake into a preheated 350 degree (175 C.) oven, for 20 minutes.
- Can be frozen and reheated by placing frozen fish cakes in preheated oven at 450 degrees (225 C.) for 18 to 20 minutes until hot.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.