Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 English muffin
- 1 egg
- 1/2 sliced hot link(or any sausage)
- 1 slice pepper-jack cheese
- Dijon mustard
- Crack the egg into the Tupperware bowl the same diameter as an English muffin.
- Gently stir the egg so that the yoke is mixed around.
- Microwave for 45 seconds.
- Add sliced hot link on top of the cooked egg.
- Put slice of pepper jack on top of hot link and egg.
- Put back into microwave for 30 seconds or until cheese melted.
- Toast the English muffin.
- Spread Dijon mustard on the muffin.
- Take the bottom muffin and put it into the bowl on top.
- Flip the bowl over onto a plate--All of the contents should be on top the muffin.
- Put the top half of the muffin on top and ENJOY!
- You need a non stick container for this one or use cooking spray first.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.