Print Friendly Recipe
- Breakfast Casserole
- Carlene McElwee
- 1 lb (.5 kg). sausage (ground)
- 12 oz (336 grm). sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- 7 slices white bread, cubed
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). dry mustard
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). black pepper
- Brown and drain sausage.
- Mix sausage with remaining ingredients.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 40 minutes in a casserole dish.
- Can be baked immediately or placed in refrigerator overnight (covered) and baked the next morning.
Variation: substitute Mexican blend cheese for the cheddar.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.