Print Friendly Recipe
- Nana Jane (from Toni)
Serves/Makes:2 quarts plus
- 2 8 oz (224 grm). packages cream cheese
- 1 quart (950 ml) mayonnaise ( do not use salad dressing)
- 1 quart (950 ml) buttermilk
- 2 tsp (10 ml). pepper
- 2 tsp (10 ml). garlic salt
- 2 tsp (10 ml). onion salt
- 2 tsp (10 ml). accent
- Mix together well and refridgerate.
- This makes a little more than two quarts, and keeps a long time in the refridgerator. You can use less buttermilk if you want your dressing thicker. I substitute canned milk for the buttermilk because my family doesn't like it quite that sour. I also use garlic powder and onion powder instead of the salt and no accent (high blood pressusre) it is still wonderful. You can use this dressing for vegetable dip, or as a topping for baked potatoes instead of sour cream...yummy
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.