Print Friendly Recipe
- Memaw from Colleta
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) white sugar
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) flour
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) finely chopped almonds
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) white sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Cream butter and sugar til light and fluffy.
- Add flour and cinnamon.
- Spread mixture in an ungreased 11 x 7 pan.
- Beat egg and brush top of dough.
- Prick dough with a fork.
- Sprinkle with almonds and sugar.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cool on rack for 5 minutes before cutting into 12 bars.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.