Print Friendly Recipe
- 3/4 lb (.3 kg). extra lean ground beef or turkey
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 cup (225 ml) cooked rice
- 1 tsp (5 ml). prepared horseradish
- 4 green peppers, seeds and pulp removed
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). can tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
- Mix together beef or turkey, tomato, rice and horseradish.
- Fill green peppers with meat mixture.
- Place peppers in a baking dish and top with 2 tbsp (30 ml) tomato sauce.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 35 minutes.
- Top each with 1 tbsp (15 ml) mozzarella cheese.
- Return to oven for 5 minutes, or until cheese melts.
- Per serving: 264 calories, 20 grams carbohydrate, 20 grams protein, 11 gram fat, 82 milligrams sodium.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.