Print Friendly Recipe
- Memaw from Erin
- 2 cups (475 ml) brown sugar
- 2 cups (475 ml) white sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) creamy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) margarine
- 1-1/4 vanilla
- Mix both sugars with milk in large pot or kettle, bring to a boil.
- Stir in peanut butter, reduce heat to medium and bring back to boil, stir constantly.
- Remove from heat when mix forms a ball in glass of cold water.
- Stir margarine and vanilla into mixture.
- Stir vigorously til fudge hardens. Stir in same direction.
- Pour into buttered pan.
- Cool and cut into squares.
- I found 3 that didn't call for marshmellow creme. If you want the other 2, let me know, be glad to post them.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.