Print Friendly Recipe
- Even people who aren't fond of blue cheese love this
- 7 slices bacon, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) half and half
- 4 oz (112 grm). blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) chives
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) chopped smoked almonds
- Cook bacon until almost crisp.
- Drain excess fat, add garlic and cook until bacon is crisp.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Beat cream cheese with half and half until smooth.
- Stir in blue cheese, bacon mixture and chives.
- Transfer to 2 cups (475 ml) baking dish.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with nuts.
- We serve this with Fritos.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.