Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:3 pizza crusts
- 1-1/3 cups (325 ml) warm water (105 degrees F.)
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) nonfat dry milk
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 4 cups (950 ml) flour
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) sugar
- 1 1 oz (28 grm). package dry yeast
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) oil
- 9 oz (252 grm). oil (3 oz (84 grm). per pan)
- Pam or other cooking spray
- Put yeast, sugar, salt, and dry milk in a large (2 quart) bowl.
- Add water and stir to mix well. Allow to sit for two minutes.
- Add oil and stir again.
- Add flour and stir until dough forms and flour is absorbed.
- Turn out on to a flat surface and knead for about 10 minutes.
- Divide dough into three balls.
- In three 9" cake pans, put 3 oz (84 grm). oil in each making sure it is spread evenly.
- Using a rolling pin, roll out each dough ball to about a 9" circle.
- Place in cake pans.
- Spray the outer edge of dough with Pam.
- Cover with a plate.
- Place in warm area and allow to rise for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.