Print Friendly Recipe
- 1-1/3 cups (325 ml) warm water
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 4 cups (950 ml) flour
- 1/3 tsp (2 ml) oregano
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) sugar
- 1 1 oz (28 grm). package dry yeast
- 1/3 tsp (2 ml) garlic salt
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) olive oil
- Mix 1 cup (225 ml) flour and remaining ingredients in food
- processor; beat 1 minute.
- Add flour gradually and process until dough leaves the side of the container.
- Place in greased bowl, turn to grease top, and cover with plastic wrap.
- Let rise in refrigerator overnight.
- Divide dough in thirds.
- Press with heel of hand onto greased pizza pan until crust fills pan. (Unless, of course, you are talented enough to toss it into the air.)
- Bake in 350 degree (175 C.) oven for 5 minutes.
- When ready to make pizza, remove from freezer and quickly cover with pizza sauce and toppings.
- Bake on oven rack without pan.
- Read instructions on yeast package. Water must be warm enough to activate yeast but not hot enough to kill it.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.