Print Friendly Recipe
- Wonderful blend of yellow squash, onions and cheese.
- 2 cups (475 ml) cooked yellow squash, drained
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Velveeta cheese, diced
- 1 small onion, diced fine
- 20 ritz crackers
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) margarine or butter
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl except 5 Ritz and the butter.
- Crush the 15 Ritz crackers and add to the mixture.
- Spray a 8X8 inch baking dish with Pam, and pour the mixture in.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and crush remaining Ritz, and drizzle the butter or margarine over them.
- Put casserole back in the oven for 5 minutes to brown the crackers.
- Let set for 10 minutes and serve.
- Mom served this at all our holiday dinners. Even people who were not crazy about squash loved it.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.