Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:4 cups approx.
- 1 lb (.5 kg). or 4 cups (950 ml) asadero shredded cheese or Mexican shredded cheese mixture
- 8 oz (224 grm). chopped green chiles
- 1 cup (225 ml) heavy cream
- 1 jalapeno or serrano pepper, finely chopped
- salt, to taste
- Combine all of ingredients in crockpot.
- Cover and cook on low for about 2 hours, stirring occasionally, or until cheese is melted.
- Thin with more milk or cream if necessary.
- Taste and adjust seasoning.
- For additional flavor, add finely chopped onion, ground cumin, chopped roasted red pepper, etc..
- Serve hot from crock with tortilla chips.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.