Print Friendly Recipe
- Chicken Breasts cooked in a sweet & spicy sauce and served over rice.
- Linda Tate
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 16 oz (448 grm). picante sauce (or 24 oz (672 grm). thick & chunky salsa)
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) packed brown sugar
- 4 cups (950 ml) cooked rice
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Mix the brown sugar and the picante sauce in a bowl.
- Lay 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts in a greased baking dish.
- Pour the picante sauce mixture over the chicken.
- Bake for 45 minutes to an hour.
- While chicken is cooking, cook your rice according to package directions.
- Serve the chicken breasts and sauce over the rice.
Add a side salad for a complete meal.
This dish is quick, delicious, and requires very little in prep. I always use it when I'm in a hurry.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.