Print Friendly Recipe
- From the Alegria Inn in Mendocino, CA
- 1 cup (225 ml) unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) vanilla
- 2-1/4 cups (525 ml) flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking soda
- 1 tsp (5 ml) cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1 cup (225 ml) uncooked oatmeal
- 2 cups (475 ml) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) dried apricots, chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) cacao nibs (by ScharffenBerger)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Cream together butter, sugar and brown sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Add flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt and blend thoroughly.
- Fold in oatmeal, chocolate chips, cranberries, apricots and cacao nibs.
- Drop dough by tspfuls onto a non-stick or greased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes.
- Cool on racks (or on a opened up brown paper grocery bag to absorb excess butter).
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.