Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 package chicken flavor seasoning mix
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) melted butter
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) slivered almonds
- 1 large head chinese cabbage
- 6 green onions
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) veg. oil
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) soy sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) sesame oil
- 1/8 cup (30 ml) white sugar
- In medium skillet, melt butter, and sesame seeds, almonds, add seasoning mix. Stir often to prevent burning.
- Toss in a large bowl with shredded cabbage and onions.
- Whisk together, vegetable oil, rice vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, and sugar.
- Pour over salad, toss and serve.
- Prep time: 10 min.. Cook time: 15 min.
Cal. 419, Chol. 21 mg., carbs. 28.8 g.
Hope this what you're looking for. Enjoy
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.