Print Friendly Recipe
- Martha Purdy
Serves/Makes:2 or more
- 1 large lime with smooth skin
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) to 3 tbsp (45 ml) sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups (700 ml) water
- Wash and scrub the lime.
- Cut off the ends of the lime & cut the fruit into 8 pieces.
- Place lime pieces in blender.
- Add sugar, sweetened condensed milk and water.
- Cover blender and pulse (on-off) at least five times on high speed.
- Strain the lemonade to remove the rinds.
- Pour over ice.
- Raspberries, strawberries, pineapples or coconut can also be added to the lime mixture before blending.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.