Print Friendly Recipe
- Martha Purdy
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 tsp (5 ml) sesame oil
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) soy sauce
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 3 cups (700 ml) shredded cabbage
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded bok choy
- 1 cup (225 ml) cooked snow peas
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sliced green onion
- 1 carrot, sliced thin
- Combine first 6 ingredients in medium sized mixing bowl and mix well to make dressing.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix together well. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve, up to 24 hours.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.