Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:3 dozen 3'' biscuits
- 1 13 oz (364 grm). can of dog food(ground is easier than the chunks)
- 2 cups (475 ml) of whole wheat flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Stir the dog food and flour together in a bowl until well mixed and forms like dough.
- Roll on lightly floured surface to 1/4'' thickness.
- Cut to desired shape. The smaller the shape the less you'll need to cook them!
- Place biscuits on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake (3 inch biscuits) for about 20 minutes.
- Store in wax paper when cool.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.