Print Friendly Recipe
- Orange Creamsickle low-fat cake
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 1 box yellow or white cake mix
- 1 egg white
- 1 can diet orange soda
- 1 orange, zest and 2 tbsp (30 ml) juice squeezed
- 16 oz (448 grm). whipped topping
- vegetable spray
- Preheat oven according to instructions on cake mix box.
- Combine cake mix, egg white, diet soda, and orange zest in mixing bowl.
- Pour into sprayed (I use PAM) 13x9 baking pan.
- Bake according to cake mix direction.
- For topping:
- Mix whipped topping and orange juice (be sure to fold gently to keep whipped topping as fluffy as possible).
- Once cake has cooled, spread topping and serve.
- I made this cake for a family function while I was trying to watch my caloric intake. Everyone loved it. Since then I have modified the recipe and made it with lemon, lime, and even peaches. It is wonderful and couldn't be easier.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.