Print Friendly Recipe
- A Bread Machine Recipe
Serves/Makes:1 lb. loaf
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) water
- 2-1/4 cups (525 ml) bread flour
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) dry milk
- 2-1/2 tbsp (35 ml) brown sugar
- 3/4 tsp (4 ml) salt
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter or margarine
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) cinnamon
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) chopped pecans
- 1-1/4 tsp (6 ml) yeast
- Place items in bread pan in order that they are written. Bake on basic (normal) bake.
- You may set the time to bake the night before.
- This is my favorite bread machine recipe. I always set my timer to start baking at night. I love to wake up to the smell of baking bread.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.