Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 box German chocolate cake mix
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 24 oz (672 grm). jar butterscotch caramel fudge topping.
- 1 container Cool Whip
- several Heath Bars
- Make and bake the chocolate cake according to package directions using a 9 x 13" pan.
- While cake is still warm poke holes in cake every couple inches.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk into the holes.
- Afterwards, pour the butterscotch topping over top of cake.
- Before serving, frost with cool whip and garnish with broken Health bars.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.