Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 pkg savory herb with garlic soup mix
- 2-1/2 lbs (1.1 kg). to 3 lbs (1.4 kg). chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 1 lb (.5 kg). red or all-purpose potatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 large carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, cut into wedges
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). water
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). olive or vegetable oil
- Optional garnish:
- chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- In large plastic bag or bowl add all ingredients.
- Seal bag and shake or toss in bowl until chicken and vegetables are evenly coated.
- Empty chicken and vegetables into 13 x 9-inch baking or roasting pan; discard bag.
- Bake, stirring twice, 1 hour or until chicken is done and vegetables are tender.
- Garnish, if desired with chopped fresh parsley.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.