Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:3 2/3 cups
- 1 cup (225 ml) sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) olive oil
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) packed fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) packed fresh Italian parsley
- 1 cup (225 ml) grated parmesan cheese
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Process for 15 seconds.
- Scrape down the bowl and process for 20 seconds.
- Transfer to a glass jar and refrigerate until ready to use.
- The pesto will keep in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.