Print Friendly Recipe
- Excellent for shrimp, fish, pork, etc.
Serves/Makes:4 as tapas
- 1 lb (.5 kg). seafood or lean meat cut into small cubes
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml) mild curry powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) coriander seeds
- 1 tsp (5 ml) paprika
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) dried thyme
- freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) olive oil
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) lemon juice
- Crush the garlic with the salt in a mortar (or with the flat side of a knife on a board, then work in other ingredients.
- Marinate meat or seafood in a shallow dish turning so they are well coated.
- Cover and chill for at least a couple of hours.
- Thread bits of meat or seafood on small wooden skewers which have been soaked in water.
- Grill until done.
- Filets, steaks or chops may be grilled whole.
- Great tapas recipe.
Copyright ©1997-2021 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.