Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:1 8x8 inch pan
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 cup (225 ml) evaporated milk
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) light corn syrup
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup (225 ml) miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) peanut butter
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- In a medium saucepan, cook sugars, evaporated milk, syrup, and salt to the soft-ball stage (240 degrees (125 C.) on a candy thermometer).
- Just before removing from heat, add marshmallows, peanut butter, and butter; stirring until well blended.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla, and beat until glossy.
- Then pour into a buttered 8 x 8-inch pan.
- Cool completely before cutting.
- Store pieces in an airtight container.
- Note: The pieces are also good dipped in melted dipping chocolate and sprinkled with finely ground nuts.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.