Print Friendly Recipe
- John at www.arizonatoffee.com
- 4-1/2 cups (1050 ml) all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp (10 ml) baking soda
- 2 cups (475 ml) butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) white sugar
- 2 3.4 oz (95.2 grm). packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp (10 ml) vanilla extract
- 4 cups (950 ml) semisweet chocolate chips
- 12 oz (336 grm). coarsely chopped Arizona Almond Toffee
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Sift together the flour and baking soda, set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar.
- Blend in the instant pudding mix until evenly combined.
- Stir in the eggs and vanilla.
- Blend in the flour mixture.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and coarsely chopped Arizona almond toffee.
- Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto greaseless cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Edges should be golden brown.
- Serve your Arizona Toffee Cookies warm with cold milk and enjoy!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.