Print Friendly Recipe
- An amazing dessert for all ages and occasions.
- Melissa Maybury
- 24 Bake-N-Serv Dinner Rolls (i.e. Rhodes or Bridgeford), thawed but still cold
- 1/2 box butterscotch pudding mix, non-instant
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter or margarine
- vegetable spray
- Thaw rolls until soft (about 2 hours at room temperature).
- Spray bundt pan with vegetable spray.
- Cut dinner rolls in half and dip in dry pudding mix.
- Arrange rolls in pan, alternately arranging and sprinkling pecans.
- Sprinkle remaining pudding mix over the top.
- Combine brown sugar and butter.
- Heat together until butter is melted and syrup is formed. (Microwave about 1 1/2 minutes).
- Pour syrup over rolls.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap.
- Let rise until double in size or even with top of bundt pan.
- Carefully remove wrap.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cover with foil the last 15 minutes of baking. Immediately after baking, loosen from sides of the pan with a knife and invert onto a serving plate.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.