Print Friendly Recipe
- An easy main dish for all ages and occasions!
- Melissa Maybury
- 10 frozen Bake-N-Serve Dinner rolls, thawed and risen
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) pizza sauce
- Suggested Toppings:
- sausage (cooked), pepperoni. onions, mushrooms, olives, green peppers, tomatoes
- 2 cups (475 ml) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Combine rolls into a ball.
- Roll into a 13-inch circle and place on a 12-inch pizza pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise 30 minutes.
- Remove plastic and spread sauce over crust.
- Add desired toppings and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 425 degrees (225 C.) for 15 minutes or until crust is golden.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.