Print Friendly Recipe
- Noodle Pudding
- C. J.
Serves/Makes:1 9 x 12 inch dish
- 3 8 oz (224 grm). packages of Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) unsalted butter, softened
- 1-1/4 cups (300 ml) sugar
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups (475 ml) sour cream
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- cinnamon, to taste
- 8 oz (224 grm). Manishewitz wide egg noodles (most other brands are too starchy)
- Cook noodles to package directions.
- In large bowl, mix cream cheese, butter and sugar together.
- Blend in eggs.
- Blend in sour cream.
- Blend in vanilla.
- Sprinkle cinnamon lightly on top.
- Add noodles to bowl and lightly combine.
- Pour mixture into a 9 x 12 pyrex baking dish sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 45 minutes to 1 hour until bubbly and slightly browned.
- This recipe makes a lot. Cutting it in half and using a smaller baking dish works well.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.