Print Friendly Recipe
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups (475 ml) sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) vegetable oil
- 2 cups (475 ml) grated peeled raw zucchini
- 3 tsp (15 ml) vanilla
- 3 cups (700 ml) flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking soda
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) baking powder
- 3 tsp (15 ml) cinnamon
- 1 cup (225 ml) coursely chopped nuts (optional)
- Mix the first 5 ingredients together well.
- In separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients, except nuts and add to zucchini mixture.
- Add nuts.
- Stir until well blended.
- Pour into greased pans.
- Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees (175 C.). Bread is done when toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool on rack.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.