Print Friendly Recipe
- Rita Thatcher
Serves/Makes:10 or more
- 1 head of lettuce
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) red onion (chopped)
- 1 lb (.5 kg). bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 head cauliflower florets, cut bite-size
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) 2 cups (475 ml) Miracle Whip (Regular or Light)
- 6 oz (168 grm). grated parmesan cheese
- Layer lettuce, onion, bacon, and cauliflower.
- Spread Miracle Whip, like spreading frosting, on top of cauliflower.
- Sprinkle grated parmesan cheese on top.
- Chill overnight.
- If possible, use a clear container to show layers when serving.
- If salad is left in layers, it will keep 2 to 3 days.
- Grandma always made this salad for holidays. Now I continue the tradition.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.