Print Friendly Recipe
- JUDY ROGERS
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup (225 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups (475 ml) sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 can asparagus tips and pieces
- Blend together eggs, mayonnaise and cream of mushroom soup in a baking dish.
- Add cheese and blend well.
- Carefully fold asparagus until mixed in.
- Bake at 400 degrees (200 C.) for 1 hour.
- Double this recipe to make a 13x9x2 pan full. You will be glad you did!
- Everyone begs for this recipe. I promise, its GREAT
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.