Print Friendly Recipe
- Vicky Bryant
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) balsamic vinegar
- kosher salt
- olive oil
- Any vegetables you want such as:
- Brussels sprouts
- cherry tomatoes cut in half
- FOR THE BALSAMIC:
- Place in saucepan.
- Heat on medium for about 15 minutes.
- FOR THE VEGETABLES:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle on kosher salt.
- Drizzle the reduced balsamic over vegetables.
- Roast vegetables in a single layer, preferably on a jellyroll pan.
- Roast until caramelized.
- Times will vary so keep like vegetables together.
- Don't let it get too thick as it will thicken as it cools. This has a lovely intense sweet/vinegar flavor.
You can toss all the above vegetables in some penne pasta that has been tossed with a bit more olive oil and salt. If you like spice toss with some dried chili flakes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.