Print Friendly Recipe
- Ziti, beef, rice & chicken dish
- Jake Haze
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 1 cup (225 ml) cut broccoli
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup (225 ml) Velveeta cheese
- 1 lb (.5 kg).chicken
- 1 lb (.5 kg). beef
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) oregano
- 2 cups (475 ml) rice
- 1 box ziti
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk
- 1 tsp (5 ml) balsamic vinegarette
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vinegar
- 1 cup (225 ml) mozzarella cheese
- 1 lasagna tray or baking dish
- Prepare the white rice.
- Prepare the chicken and the beef with the vinegarette & vinegar (with adobo also, if preferred)cut and dice, then cook in a frying pan until done.
- Boil ziti until soft.
- Boil brocolli, and dice.
- Mix one can of cream of mushroom, 1 cup (225 ml) Velveeta cheese, and 1/2 cup (125 ml) of milk.
- Mix meat with, mushroom/cheese sauce, rice and ziti with oregano, blend and spread in tray.
- Spread the remaining mushroom cream on top, and sprinkle brocolli with mozzarella.
- Heat in oven at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 17 minutes.
- It is a favorite for get-togethers.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.