Print Friendly Recipe
- C. J.
- 1 box (18 oz (504 grm).) yellow cake mix
- 1 can (15 oz (420 grm).) pumpkin
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonnaise
- 4 eggs
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml). pumpkin-pie spice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Grease and lightly flour two 9-inch round cake pans; set aside.
- In large bowl, with electric mixer on low speed, beat all ingredients 30 seconds.
- Increase speed to medium, beat 2 minutes, scraping sides occaisionally.
- Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake 28 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean.
- On wire rack, cool 10 minutes.
- Remove from pans and cool completely.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar or fill and frost with vanilla frosting.
- This came from a magazine - I think it was Louisiana Cooking but I'm not sure. It's delicious!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.