Print Friendly Recipe
- Roasting makes veggies sweeter
- R Delligatti
- 3 bunches of broccoli and/or 1/2 head of cauliflower
- 3 medium potatoes
- 5 tbsp (70 ml) olive oil
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (200 C.).
- Cut broccoli or califlower into florets, leaving a little stem.
- Wash and slice potatoes in 1/4" slices.
- Spread broccoli/cauliflower and potatoes on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Roast for 40 minutes or until tender and a little brown.
- Serve hot.
- You can use any veggie you like. This a great side dish or main meal with a salad.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.