Print Friendly Recipe
- The orignal 97 year old recipe
- 2 eggs slightly beaten
- 1 cup (225 ml) flour (not self rising)
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees (225 C.).
- Spray or really grease pop-over tins.
- Add flour, milk and salt to beaten eggs. Stir til smooth. Do not over mix.
- Fill tins 1/2 full.
- Bake at 450 degrees (225 C.) for 20 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees (175 C.) and bake an additional 20 minutes. Will be a nice dark brown.
- Remove from tins immediatley and serve.
- prep time 3 - 5 min. Cook time 40 min.
You really need the POP OVER tins, but you can use regular muffin tins. For this, bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes. Won't be as high or as dark in color but just as delicious.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.