Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 10-3/4 oz (301 grm). can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). paprika
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). pepper
- 4 medium baking potatoes cut into 1/4 slices about 4 cups
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded cheddar cheese
- In small bowl combine soup, paprika, and pepper.
- In a greased 2 quarts (1900 ml) oblong baking dish arrange potatoes in overlapping rows.
- Sprinkle potatoes with cheese.
- Spoon soup mixture over cheese.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake at 400 degrees (200 C.) for 45 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for additional 10 minutes or until potatoes are fork-tender.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.